Keynote Speaking with Susan Hayes
SUSAN HAYES, CFA KEYNOTE SPEAKER, MC AND FINANCIAL TRAINER (INTERNATIONAL)
Solid data and deep, jargon-free insights for immediate action and lasting change
Positivity rooted in practicality
Susan Hayes is the Positive Economist: not the forced positivity of feel-good platitudes, but the real positivity that comes from focusing on decisive action.
Susan’s core tenets of “Focus on What You Can Do” and “Practical and Implementable” mean she gives her audiences a game plan to achieve the outcomes they want.
It’s the positivity that comes from pulling up your sleeves, ready to go with that “Bring it on!” feeling.
Hire Susan to speak at your next international conference – More about Susan’s Keynote Speaking here.
The hard-hitting, technical information – without the technical jargon
Susan will tailor her research to the presentation brief to provide an accurate, deep understanding of even the most abstruse topics, and make them accessible and engaging, whether it’s to a professional or a lay audience.
In 2015, Susan presented on the following topics:
- The Impact and ROI of European Policy and Funding (for a variety of organisations in Northern Ireland)
- The Economics of Culture (for Leadenhall Consulting in London)
- Building Entrepreneurial Trust and Collaboration across Europe (for Madrid Excellence in Madrid)
- Irish Economic Outlook (for IIBN New York)
- The ROI of Taking Risks in Your Career (for Womens Directors Forum, Manchester)
Economics, the “dismal science”? Certainly not!
Susan has a deep love and fascination for the numbers that measure and shape the hidden mechanisms in our lives, as individuals and societies.
She shares that love with enthusiasm and warmth – and a good dose of humour, too!
Experience with government bodies and European agencies
Susan has spoken at the European Commission to champion the interests of SMEs. She was a client of Enterprise Europe.
World-class speaker and trainer
Susan has delivered keynote speeches for professional organisations’ conferences and regularly holds trainings and seminars for international clients like Bank of Valletta and VectorVest Europe.
Women’s entrepreneurship events
Susan has spoken to many “Women in Business” organisations and conferences, like International Women’s Business Conference in Belfast.
- Susan is an accredited Chartered Financial Analyst CFA
- BSc: In Financial Maths and Economics from NUI Galway
- Author of Three Books
- Book 1 The Savvy Woman’s Guide to Financial Freedom published by Penguin –
- Book 2 The Savvy Guide to Making More Money published by Penguin –
- Book 3 Co Author of Positive Economics published by Edco. (Leaving Cert: Economics Textbook)
- Susan invests in the Stock Market, favouring Exchange Traded Funds ETF’s, Value Stocks and Options Trading
Professional Speaker – Entrepreneur – Business Owner – Financial Training – DIYInvestor – MC